- Learn why farming works, understand the psychology behind branding, and learn how to build a brand that puts you first in mind.
- Learn how to choose a farm that makes business sense now and in the future.
- Learn how to build a scalable business model that will stand the test of time and changing markets.
- Learn how to connect with both those thinking of buying and selling as well as those who aren’t now with great content that will keep you top of mind.
- Build a custom strategy for your geographic area.
- Discover ways to connect with local businesses to secure ongoing referrals.
- Learn how to build a non-profit to build a giving culture in your farm.
- Learn how to reach new groups of potential clients at no additional marketing cost.
- Learn how to connect with your farm online and offline.
- Enjoy over 50 instructional videos plus bonus video content from industry leaders
The Book on Farming (Fill in the Blank Version)
Module 1: Introduction to Farming
Module 2: Choosing a Farm Choosing a Farm – Farm Selection Worksheet
Module 3: Branding and Positioning
Module 4: Hyperlocal Marketing
Module 5: Farm Marketing Techniques
Module 6: Prospecting in a Farm
Module 8: Creating Brand Ambassadors
Module 9: Building a Giving Culture in Your Farm
Module 10: Becoming a Local Market Expert