The CLME Designation includes the Core Training, which includes 8 classes where you will learn to:
- Understand the Basics of Geographic Farming
- Choose a Geographic Farm
- Understand the Concepts of Brand Management and Why it Matters
- Create Your Own Local Identity and Brand
- How to Market Your Brand in Your Farm Area
- How to Connect with the Businesses and Residents in Your Farm
- How to Become and Remain a Local Market Expert
- How to Farm Niche Groups in Your Farm, and How to Effectively Farm Your Past Clients
Each of our core classes includes a homework assignment which not only helps you process what you learned, but also, put together, will help to build a farm marketing plan to implement all of the great things you learn in the CLME Designation classes.
The price for a one year membership is $499, which includes the certification.
CLME membership includes:
- Kenny’s Business in a box, including Kenny Klaus’ listing presentation, forms, scripts, and systems.
- Bonus webinars, introducing new technologies, scripts, best practices, great marketing, farming, and market research topics, and interviews with top farming agents.
- Membership in the “We Are CLME Collaborative Forum,” a Facebook network of CLME Farming Professionals sharing resources and ideas.
- Get connected with the best vendors at the best prices nationwide and get access to other resources as well
- And more!
CLME is proud to back our program with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee! If you aren’t happy with the CLME program, we will gladly refund your membership fee.